Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Are you a Crafter?

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN SELLING YOUR HANDMADE CRAFTS?We are having a boutique at my moms house in Sandy, UT on SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 13th from 10:00 to 6:00. We want to have at least 10 crafters. So far we have "Bits and Pieces" headbands and bows and Megan with "Pampered Chef". We tentatively have "Miche Bags", "Scentsy", caramel apples and some holiday wood decor.Do you want to play/sell? There are no charges or fees. We would like you to bring a finger food for guests. Either sweet or savory, or both :)Let us know by posting on my blog, email me at johnson797@att.net or call. (Email for the phone #.) Contact us with any questions.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there!
    Hey I am a crafter, but right now I have something booked for November 13th. I will keep your boutique in mind if my plans fall through.
    Run your ad for crafters on KSL.com
    You will completely fill your spaces!
    (and it's free-lol)
    You could even charge a small fee of $10.00 per crafter for the post boutique clean up.
    Best wishes!
    Amber

    ReplyDelete